Monday, September 18, 2017

9/18/2017: Connected, but Alone?

1.This Ted Talk was about how we spend so much time on our phones that we don't have many intimate relationships with people. It makes us value the time we have with each other less because we can focus our attention on anything we want anytime we want on our phones.
2.The Name of this Ted Talk was Connected, but Alone?
3.My biggest take away from watching it would be to not go on my phone as much as I usually do and actually enjoy sending times with people.
4.Honestly I think we are connected but alone cause I personally text a lot more than I have actual conversations and I notice a lot of other people doing that as well.
5. I honestly love living at the time I am now since phones are convenient and they make my life easier.
6. I probably spend three hours of my day awake not on my phone. In that time I eat, hang out with my hands, or play guitar.
7. I don't think I edit myself online. Theo nly difference would be I'm a bit more social. I don't have a different personality or anything
8. I'd rather have a conversation because you can get to know the person more and just talking to people is more enjoyable.
9. My favorite things to do are probably talk to my friends, eat food, and sing.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Project

Visit my PowerPoint Mix