Friday, September 22, 2017

9/22/2017: Social Bookmarking Reflection

In my opinion, I believe bookmarks in general make things easier, but sometimes it's much less work to just type something into Google. I could see how people could see Symbaloo as useful because you to have a bunch of websites at your fingertips. However once you get a lot of sites on there, it becomes extraneous. Despite this it's a very useful application; if you have a lot of websites that you frequently visit then Symbaloo would be a good choice. If you're like me, you only visit around three websites when you get on a computer since I basically just utilize my phone for most other things. So my personal preference is just the regular Google Chrome bookmarks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Project

Visit my PowerPoint Mix