Friday, November 3, 2017

Google Forms Survey Reflection 11/3/17

I really enjoy filling things out on Google Forms, I don't enjoy making them as much. At first coming up with questions was pretty easy but other time I felt like I was repeating myself as we had to have fifteen questions and it was just hard to come up with ideas relating to the topic. I wouldn't know where else I'd use it besides making questionnaires or things like that. Three things I noticed when I was looking at my responses was no one wanted to fill out short answer questions, a lot of people choose the choices that had humor incorporated into them, and people are really split about Stranger Things

Rating: 3.5/5 Stars: Fun to fill out, but making surveys is tedious

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Project

Visit my PowerPoint Mix