Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Weebly Website Creation Reflection

Creating my own website was something I had never done before, so going into this I didn't know what to expect. It turned out to be very enjoyable because I realized how much I could do with Weebly and how much customization I could have. If I had more time I would probably customize my website more and make it my own. Honestly Weebly doesn't have many limitations. Even with the free version you have plenty of options. The only downside is you're advertising the website so it looks more like one of Weebly's websites than your own. There are many positive aspects to this app however, there's so many choices for layouts. The only real complaint I'd have is the professional photos cost five dollars each, which in my opinion is overpriced because I could probably find pictures just as good for free on Google Images.

Rating: 4/5 Stars: Great customization but it takes a while to learn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Project

Visit my PowerPoint Mix